How to Get Started
The Dental Wellness Plan is an affordable way to receive high-quality dental care to stay healthy and prevent disease.
Who can be a member?
- NO deductible or co-pay
- NO annual maximum benefit
- NO waiting period (immediate eligibility)
- NO preexisting condition or missing tooth limitations
- NO preauthorization requirements
- NO ID card, claim forms, or group number
Individuals, spouses, and dependents are eligible. Children under age 18.How do I get started?
Complete and submit the application along with the initial membership payment.Membership Benefits and Pricing
- Membership Benefits
- Dental Wellness Exam (2 per calendar year)
- Emergency Exams (2 per calendar year)
- Adult Prophy or Periodontal Maintenance (2 per calendar year)*
- Child Prophy (2 per calendar year)
- Bitewings and PA’s x-rays (as needed)
- Panoramic x-ray (as needed)
- Fluoride (2 per child per calendar year)
- Receive 15% off all dental services needed. (including all elective and cosmetic)
- Individual Adult
- $349/yr or $32/monthly payment
- Additional Child
- $299/yr or $26/monthly payment
- This plan applies only at Jordan Family Dentistry.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions, or insurance plans.
- Payment for services due on the day of service.
- Non-refundable at any time.
- No refunds of membership fees if the member elects not to use inclusions/benefits.
- Membership auto-renews each 12 months unless notified 30 days prior, in writing of the intent to cancel.
- A reinstatement fee will be assessed if your plan lapses.
- There is a $99 activation fee (per family)
*Scaling and root planning services are covered under the preferred pricing category.